Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ehundrieser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:22:48 -0800
Here is a abbreviated rundown of the SYSTEM.INI files:

        [386Enh]
        ebios=*ebios
        woafont=dosapp.fon
        mouse=*vmouse, mamouse.vxd
        device=*dynapage
        device=motvcd.vxd
        device=*vpd
        device=*int13
        COM2FIFO=1
        device=*vcd
        device=*enable
        PagingFile=C:\WINDOWS\WIN386.SWP
        deyboard=*vkd
        displays=*vdd,vflatd

Your instruction says to 'REM the line out'. I'm assuming the line you're
referring to is:

        device=*vcd

Is REM as in REMOVE? I'm a bit cautious if I'm treading on unfamiliar ground!
If correct, would I just delete that line from the above section and reboot?

What has me puzzled - I don't see a duplicate reference to vcd other than
device=motvcd.vxd .

Erik Hundrieser