Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:20:26 -0400
I got "Error 1919. Error configuring ODBC data source: MS Access Database"
error message when you run the Setup program for Office 2000

But I also had the error you described.  It was because a file was missing
in the version of Windows I had.  SP2 has the file, but I don't want it on
my machine.

This is what worked for me:  I first UNINSTALLED Office Small Business2000
or Word2000  (I have both and did both at different times)

Maybe it would solve your problem too. First check out website below.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818954

http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/mdac/downloads/default.aspx

For Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Editions of Windows 2000 or
Windows XP

Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly
by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might
require that you reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee
that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.

Step 1: Modify the Registry Subkeys

    Locate the I386 folder on your hard disk, and then make a note of its
path.

    Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open text box, and then
click OK.

    In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following subkey:

        HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup

        Right-click the Installation Sources entry, and then click Modify.

        In the Value data box, change the value to the path of the I386
folder on
        your hard disk, and then click OK.

        Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each of the following entries:

            ServicePackSourcePath
            SourcePath

    Quit Registry Editor.

Step 2: Install Mdac.inf

    Click Start, click Run, type C:\Winnt\Inf in the Open text box, and then
    click OK. Me: No such - actually in C:\Windows\Inf

    On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.

    In the Advanced Settings dialog box, click Show hidden files and
folders,
    and then click OK.

        Right-click Mdac.inf, and then click Install.

    If you are prompted for your Windows CD, insert the Windows CD in your
    CD-ROM drive or in your DVD-ROM drive.

                Me: Then wants another file from cd on H:\click file
adojavas.in_
                something like that May be in I386 folder on H:\I386

    Locate the I386 folder on your hard disk (typically this path is
C:\I386),
    click the folder, and then click OK.

                Me: Wouldn't work from hard disk - had to put in MS XP CD
(try it - it
                might work - I think I was using adojavas.inc or something
like that)

NOTES:If you do not have the CD for your current Windows installation, click
Browse, locate the C:\WINDOWS\I386 folder, and then select it.

If the I386 folder is a subfolder of the Windows folder, on some computers,
you cannot select it. In this case, type the full path in the Copy files
from text box (for example, type C:\Windows\I386 or C:\Winnt\I386), and then
click OK.

MDAC installation completes.
Restart your computer.
Install Word2000 or Office 2000

Good luck,  --AnnaSummers

Maybe it would solve your problem too. Check out website below.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818954

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml