Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:09:09 -0500
Hi,
 Yes, I saw those the other day but only thought the same thing you did,most were a bit suspicious. I did check out the tech support ones but they're just someone asking about the file as well.

It's in the root directory C:\ and in its prior appearances always the same thing.

Thanks,

Julie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Venkat Viswanathan
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:57 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] What is neoLogitCore?

  Julie's post(Clipped):---

   <<<< I've done web searches and found no information on it. >>>>

   There ARE six in the following URL but none of them of any use

  http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=neoLogitCore&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

  NOTE:-- PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS ANY OF THEM SINCE THEY LOOK SUSPICIOUS AT LEAST TO ME

  <<<< For a long time I've been finding an odd file called "neoLogitCore.log" on my Win XP SP2 system >>>>

  It will be helpful if you can give the location of the file in your system.

  FWIW  and good day-----Venkat Viswanathan

                     messages? Visit our staff web site:
                      http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml