Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Kelly II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:19:22 -0800
This is very subjective.  But a year or so ago I put Mcafee VirusScan on my
133.  It slowed me down considerably.  It was TOTALLY unacceptable to me.
I uninstalled it and put Norton AV on instead.  I still see some slowdown,
but it is minor and acceptable.

Tom

At 10:09 AM 1/25/2000 , you wrote:
>A few weeks ago I installed Mcafee VirusScan.  Since then, it takes twice
as long to download.  I have friends who downloaded the same virusscan and
had the same trouble, so they uninstalled it, and the download time
improved (normal time).   Can this be the trouble for the increase in time
to download.

>Thanks for any assistance in this matter.
>
>Richard Morse
>
>                PCSOFT mailing list is brought to you by:
>                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
>                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

Tom J Kelly II, USN, Ret., FTCM,
Micron P133, 80M, 8.4G