Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Hillyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:07:51 -0600
Hello All.
I am having a problem with Netscape 4.5.

Here is the situation:
I am able to start Netscape (4.5) and use my SMTP/POP3 servers, but the
browser will not access any web sites.  The status bar reads:
"Contacting Host 127.0.0.1:8080..." and never connects.
It is in "Online" mode when not connecting to sites, although I have
tried switching off, then back on --> no change.

It will not attempt connection to another IP address, this is the only
one ...I've dug through all of the settings I can find, and do not see a
way to fix this!

MSIE 4.0x works fine, connects to all sites.
I have:
        reinstalled 4.5, the problem remains.
        checked all dial up settings, they look fine.
        cannot recall what changes were made in my system prior to the
problem.
I have been using 4.5 since its release day without problems, until
yesterday.

Can anyone help?

P.S. OS is Win98, but I once had this problem with win95 and Netscape,
can't recall how it was resolved.

Thanks!

Kim Hillyer

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: