Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:36:14 -0500
Doug you fix worked. I think it was red sheriff  spyware that was causing the problem.
SpyBot doesn't find it but AdAware does. I have had to reinstall front page so many times. No more thank goodness.
I searched for red sheriff but didn't understand all of the text I read!

Juanita

> You probably can get rid of the warnings and re-installs by a change to IE.
>
> Under Tools, Internet Options, Programs Tab,  change from Microsoft
> FrontPage to Notepad as the HTML editor.  Probably when you activate IE it
> looks for FrontPage and when it doesn't find it, it asks for the CD and
> installs it.
>
> Then go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall FrontPage from
> there to completely get rid of it.
>
> Doug
>

> At 9/16/2003 11:06 PM, Juanita Kimble wrote:
>
> >Would anyone in here know if I can disable front page in office 2000? If
> >so how do I go about it.
> >I have a cleaning that always finds it. I delete it. Then when I connect
> >to my isp I have to put the cd in and reinstall it before I can go any father.
> >It is on my startup when I use some tools but when I go to run\msconfig it
> >isn't there.
> >I don't have any use for it so I would very much like to get rid of it.
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>