Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 01:57:07 -0500
ON 28/05/05 Peter Lopez wrote "  We had a small electrical earlier this evening while I was out and when I
returned home the computer was shut off. When I booted the machine I got the
error message that QOEHook.dll could not be found. Does anyone know what
application that file belongs to? And how can I fix it?"

have you ever installed an anti spam software called "qurb"? if so it seems that the error msg reported by you is connected to some registry entry of this anti spam software. i would suggest you run " regedit" and see if there is any entry in software classes to this "qurb".

i strongly advise not to delete any registry keys till you repost on the above query and till you receive further advise from more members. good luck.
venkat viswanathan

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml