Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:59:02 -0400
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows Menu in columns

Some time ago, someone in the list showed how to change the registry to
force the windows menu to appear in parallel columns versus the "windows
98/SE?" single file format.  I made the change.  But now, I have too many
programs listed
in columns to fit on the screen and now need to go back to single file.
I could not find the reference. Anyone know where it is?
Ken:
Here it is:
The March 2000 Issue of Practical Windows says:

>"If you liked the old system better [side by side menus] here's
>how to reinstate it:
>
>1.      Click Start/Run, type RegEdit, and press Enter or click OK.
>
>2.      Go to HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current
>Version\explorer
>
>3.      Highlight the Advanced entry.
>
>4.      In a blank spot in the right pane, right-click, choose New/String
>Value, name your string StartMenuScrollPrograms, and press Enter.
>
>5.      Right-click the new string, choose Modify, type false in the Value
>Data Box, and press Enter.
>
>6 Close RegEdit."

The change may require a restart before it goes into effect.

Good luck,

Peter Darrach

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html