Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 00:53:35 EDT
Hi,
  I was browsing on the Win95CD (OSR2), and came across a music video called
"Goodtimes". I played it, and my girlfriend wanted to know who did it. I was
not able to find out any information on the song, other than a Geffen Records
logo at the end of the song. I tried their website, but did not see any
search capabilities there, and knowing only the song title, could not find
it. I was wondering if any of the other list members might have some
additional info on this.
  This is somewhat off topic, so replies should be sent to me, at:
[log in to unmask]    rather than the list. In the off chance anyone else is
intersted in knowing more, I would be happy to reply privately with any info
I might obtain myself, or from list members replies.

Thanks,
Peter Hogan

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org