Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:22:55 -0800
At 08:40 PM 3/8/04 -0500, Bill Cohane wrote:

>The file that you downloaded (WIN98SE.EXE) from
>http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files010.shtml
>contains the many individual Win98 boot files all squeezed
>together (compressed) into one file.

Oh.  The fact that it's an executable rather than a zip file threw me.

>So put a blank formatted diskette into your floppy drive and
>run the file Win98SE while running Windows. Then boot from
>that floppy diskette.

I saved the freepctech file to my hard drive and tried to launch it with
a new formatted floppy in the floppy drive.  I tried a total of 3 times.
Nothing happened, except that a total of 3 "Win Image"(?) button thingies
showed up on my status bar.  Normally, I right-click an open app from the
status bar and close it, but the only right-click option was Move.

I shut down with the floppy in the drive and restarted.  I got that disk
error
message again.  Once I got back into windows, I opened the floppy to see
what's on it.  It is blank.

That can't be what's supposed to happen??
Diane

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml