Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:30:02 -0500
In running the task scheduler in Win 98.  The last two mornings I have
received these entries in my log.

"Maintenance-ScanDisk.job" (SCANDSKW.EXE)
 Started 4/20/99 1:00:09 AM
"Maintenance-ScanDisk.job" (SCANDSKW.EXE) 4/20/99 4:00:07 AM ** WARNING **
 The task was forced to close since its execution time exceeded the
configured maximum.
 You may want to go to the Settings page and increase the "Stop the
scheduled task after" time.
"
Question:  Why wouldn't 3 hours be enough time for this???  I did it
manually the next morning and it took 1½ hours for the 4.5 GB drive.  Before
I went to bed I rebooted and used Ctrl-Alt-Del to close everything except
Explorer and Systray, I turned off the screen saver and the monitor.

"Windows Critical Update Notification.job" (WUCRTUPD.EXE)
 Finished 4/20/99 6:54:16 PM
 Result: The task completed with an exit code of (0).

Question.  What do the exit codes   0    or   1   mean???

"Maintenance-Defragment programs.job" (DEFRAG.EXE)
 Started 4/21/99 1:00:53 AM
"Maintenance-Defragment programs.job" (DEFRAG.EXE) 4/21/99 4:00:51 AM **
WARNING **
 The task was forced to close since its execution time exceeded the
configured maximum.
 You may want to go to the Settings page and increase the "Stop the
scheduled task after" time.

Question.  Again shouldn't 3 hours have been enough time to complete the
defrag??  I set the computer like I explained above.

I would really like for these tasks to be completed overnight, but feel that
setting the computer to work on either of them for over 3 hours is
excessive.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Linda Aldridge

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: