Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"James E. Griffin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:31:53 -0400
Hi Leanne,

First off, don't panic. You probably have not done anything wrong. Try
reinstalling office 97 from your disks/CD ROM. The install program
should detect your previous office 97 setting and documents. Windows
95/et all isn't as stable as UNIX; occasionally, reinstalling programs
seems to be a fact of life.

After re-install, you will most likely have no problems. Let us know
what happens.

Best regards,
Jim Griffin

Leanne Robbins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is my first time writing in, but I need some help.  I have a Pentium
> 200MMX computer with 48 MB RAM and Windows 95.  It has a 3 GB drive with
> almost 2 GB's still available.  When I check my system resources it says 68%
> free.  My problem is with my Office 97.  It is the small business edition that
> came with my computer.  I have been using it fine for about a year and have
> not downloaded any updates.
>
> When I go into Word or Excel and try to Open an existing file nothing happens.
> I can create a new one, but I can't really save it.
<snip>
> The only thing I have done differently on the computer in the past month is I
> downloaded an image viewer and I did install and run WinDelete 97.
<snip>

--
Prometheus was the first Beta Tester.
Sisyphus was the Corinthian Systems Administrator.

                                  -----