Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:52:16 -0700
The data files are no problem, but programs usually need to be
installed. Unfortunately, when Microsoft introduced Windows, program
files started getting installed in the Windows directory area in
addition to their own program folders. As a result, just copying a
program, or even the whole Program Files directory will not enable most
programs to run when copied to a new computer. You will need to got to
the original program installation disks and install, and configure your
applications from scratch. Some configurations can be salvaged by
copying the template or configuration files. For example, Microsoft Word
uses the template Normal.dot to keep its configuration default settings.
By copying this file to the new computer, after installing MS Word, you
will preserve your original configurations.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh