Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:08:37 -0600
Alex Polenov wrote:

> Could you talk me how to remove Netscape AOL Instant Messager. It start
> to appear after I install Netscape. I don't need it and don't want to run it
> everytime I run Windows. I check programs/startup - no Netscape here.
> It appears near the Sound limit with picture like running man.

If you only object to having it start up automatically when you start
Windows, simply right click on the tray icon, (the running man), and
select Preferences. In Preferences, select the General tab, then uncheck
the third box from the top of that page that says, "Start Netscape AIM
when Windows starts." From then on, you'll have to manually run the AIM
program if/when you want to use it.

If you want to uninstall it, simply go to Add Remove Programs in Control
Panel, and scroll down to "Netscape AOL Instant Messenger" and remove
it. If that is unsuccessful for some reason, check out the additional
tips on editing your registry, etc, at the Unofficial Netscape FAQ site,
http://www.ufaq.org.

Jeff Delzer

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html