Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:01:01 -0400
My 2 cents

At home I have always created profiles for my wife, son and I.  I
noticed that if I create the Internet connections using Windows DUN
BEFORE I create the profiles, the connection will appear on all the
screens except the password will need to be entered the first time.

If I create the profiles and THEN create the DUN connections, I need to
create one for each profile.  I imagine that at that time you could set
up the particulars for a different type of connection, as Casey
explained in the previous post.

                                                douglas

Mark Powdermaker wrote:

> Hello the list,
>
> At my school we have a filtered internet access through a local lan/wan that
> is available for use by our students.
> We also have unfiltered dialup access through a local ISP that is available
> for faculty since the filtered access has some strange quirks as to what it
> filters out or allows through.
> Is it possible to configure the Win95/98 user profiles so that different
> users can use different connections to access the internet?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Powdermaker
>
>                                   -----

Douglas Brown
PC Support
Bombardier Services, Defence

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**