Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Hayden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:56:17 EDT
I had to reinstall outlook. In a Windows profile, one of the pst files was
converted or deleted. When I replaced the main outlook.pst file, the data
showed up under that profile, but, (outlook is in her startup directory) when
she signs on, she gets an error message saying that something is wrong with
AWFEXT.ECF, and that it should be replaced or Outlook should be reinstalled.
When I click OK, the Outlook window (with "Outlook Today" displayed) comes
up, flashes her data for a half a second, then the data disappears. If I
click on Tasks, mail, or calendar, the data is in the subsequent window  I
reinstalled, deleted the offending file and reinstalled, without changing
anything.
Does anyone have any idea what awfext.ecf is or what I can do to correct this
problerm.
Thanks,
Mark Hayden

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]