Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:11:15 +0530
Hello Everyone,

Today, I accidently ran a C:\Windows\Temp.bat file while trying to view the c:\windows\temp folder through the Start menu - Run .

As I saw later by viewing the temp.bat file in Notepad, this file contained some delete/erase commands. Is this likely to create any trouble ? What can I do to undo this effect ?

I have pasted the contents of the temp.bat file herebelow for reference :
          @echo off
          c:\lfnbk.exe /force /a /r c: >nul
          del c:\lfnbk.exe
          erase c:\windows\winstart.bat
Thanks in advance. By the way, I use Windows 95 (4.00.950 B), Internet Explorer 5.0 (5.00.2014.0216), Outlook Express 5.0, dial-up Internet connectivity.

Regards

Shaleen Kumar

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml