Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:22:32 +0200
Hi

Ok start-up your PC, then goto x:\windows\cookies - x:\windows\temp -
x:\windows\temporary internet files - x:\windows\history and safely DELETE
everything in these folders.

Now close any open windows and right click the Internet Explorer icon on your
desktop and choose properties, then under general move your temporary internet
files folder to whereever you want it to be, this will ensire ALL web page's are
cached into your chosen folder.
Then delete any .html .jpg or .gif files on your C: drive

This should clear everything up. Also it may be a good time to uninstall any
unused programs, run scandisk, disk defrag and restart your PC.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa