Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 01:52:12 -0500
Hi Folks.

I just joined this forum to find an answer to a streaming video problem and I hope this works. Please e-mail replies to me at [log in to unmask]

Until a few days ago, I had no trouble watching streaming videos on various websites. Then suddenly, for no apparent reason, although the video seems to begin to load as usual with the words "connecting to media" and the little moving arrow display, I then get nothing but a blank black screen that eventually times out. No "buffering" percentages are displayed and the video itself never loads. Stopping and restarting the video, reloading the URL, RAM refreshing, etc. have all failed to clear up the problem. I also refreshed my Explorer defaults.

At first I thought it might have been due to a recently upgraded version of Real Video player, but I reinstalled Windows Media Player 10 (which used to work perfectly), and even made sure to check it as my default media player after downloading, all to no avail. Same problem. Rebooting is no help either.

The same websites display fine on my laptop (running Windows Me) on the same DSL connection, but on my desktop(running XP), I cannot seem to get the streaming online videos to play.

Thanks for any assistance you can render,

--Larry Schwartz

                       http://freepctech.com/rode