Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:18:28 -0500
Spybot has an immunize feature that when enabled guards you system and
alerts you when a website tries to download a tracking cookie or other spy
ware component to your system, it then gives you the option of allowing the
download or blocking it.

William Pike

-----Original Message-----
 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Juanita Kimble
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] How do I get rid of Alexa "Spyware"

Ian wrote

Spyware Blaster and Spybot are similar in that they are both spyware
eliminators.  After you've configured them and
when you first run them you'll see a warning that your access to certain
spyware sites may be affected.

OK makes sense. But I have one more question. Spy guard is on my startup.
But spyblaster is no where on my pc that I
can find except in programs. How can it do it's job there. Or do I have my
settings right? Or perhaps it needs to be
some place other than programs.

Juanita

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml