Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:08:10 -0500
I posted a question a month back about the very slow exits from Windows
that I was experiencing.  Most thought that Norton Utilities was the prob.
That does not appear to be the case since I removed it and the slow exits
still exit.  I even tried to close all programs from my sys tray and the
problem continues.  So I started to re-think about FAT32.  However
something just occurred to me.  The hard drive I installed is a WD 6.4 Gb.
I had to install EZ-Drive to overcome the 2.1 GB limit to my BIOS.  Would
this account for the very slow exits (30+ seconds)?  If this is the case,
is there any suggestions as to how I could speed things up?  Is a BIOS
upgrade a software thing or is it a hardware thing?  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  Note that I do have Partition Magic 3.0 if that is of any
value.

Paul Ecclestone

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: