Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:42:36 +0000
        Hi there,
The office I administer over is a kind of mish-mash of mail
and calendar programs....some users are using Outlook, some
are using Exchange and Schedule + .   I had a user who, up
until I installed Office 97, was humming along just fine using
Schedule + and Exchange (Even though we don't have an Exchange
Server set up, some how it worked for him).  Well, I "upgraded"
him to Office 97, and chose the option to keep Schedule + as his
calendar program.  Somehow this conflicts with everything you would
want to happen, and we can't seem to get any mail program to work.
Included in our attempts to rectify the situation we have tried
to reinstall several times, having chosen Outlook to be the primary
calendar program.  We just can't seem to figure out what was
the wrong choice we made somewhere, and how to resolve the
situation.  He wants Schedule + and Exchange as his mail, with
Office 97.  Since I'm doing this by the seat of my pants, I'll
just guess here that there needs to be an Exchange Server set up,
but that still doesn't explain to me why it worked before.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.