Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 05:37:02 -0400
This sounds like a spyware problem. Get Ad Aware:
and The MS Anti-Spyware program:
Run them both and your problem should be solved.
You should probably get Spybot S & D as well, and utilize its "immunize"
feature. http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Gus Clouse wrote:

>I recently brought home a computer for my son to use (we were upgrading at work) and now the address bar does not work on IE.  I put in the web address and hit enter but the address bar just turns blue but doesn't take you anywhere.  The only way for us to surf the web is to do a web search and then choose from there.  When we click one of those addresses , the computer responds.  The computer worked just a few days ago when I used it at work.  It runs Windows XP and we have a home wireless network  (Microsoft).   Any suggestions?  Thanks.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml