Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rejoice ! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:49:24 -0500
Thanks everyone for the info on holding in the on/off switch when there is
no reset button.  I told my friend to try that instead of unplugging the
computer.

Here is another thing I'd like to solve for her.  When she clicks to get on
the internet a box pops up that looks like a DOS screen, it has a border and
the inside is black and  it's maybe 1/4 the size of the screen.  It's called
'Predial Terminal Screen' and at the bottom has two options.  Continue  F7
or   Cancel   F3   when she clicks on the Continue option it goes ahead and
dials into her ISP.  How do we get rid of that so it will dial in
automatically???

This is a new HP  computer,  800MGH,  128MB RAM,  running Windows  ME.

Thanks
God's Blessings
Linda Aldridge

                     visit our download web page at: