Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:42:32 -0600
Someone in MIS worked on my PC last week and now I am unable to use
Microsoft Internet News.  It just seems to hang when I start it up and my
whole system slows to a crawl until I kill News.  While looking for this
problem, I discovered that if I try to copy a News file (with an NCH
extension) from one directory on my hard drive to another, the same thing
happens -- the copy seems to hang and my system slows to a crawl.  This
also happens if I just try to delete a News file.  What could it possibly
be doing during the copy?  I've checked for viruses, done a scandisk and
defrag, deleted the directory the News files were in and started over.
Nothing seems to help.

Running Windows 95a, Internet Explorer 3.01 and the Internet Mail and News
that came with.  I'm connected to a LAN but use Dialup Networking to get to
my ISP.  Email through Microsoft Internet Mail and Internet Explorer both
work fine -- only News seems to be affected.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>