Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:38:07 +0200
Hi, well I'm not 100% sure about IE5 vut I do know that IE4 sumtimes did
this to me without me doing anything, and then it did it when I went to look
at the Content advisor. This is probably what you have done, u had a peek
inside and have accidently enabled it. The password is probably a blank and
just go into options and disbale it, when asked for the password leave it
blank and click OK. If that doesn't work and it still wants a password then
you will have to uninstall IE and reinstall it again.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa