Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Omer Cormier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:24:38 -0500
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:11:46 -0500, Omer Cormier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi, I'm new to freepctech and I have a question.
>
>I am running Windows XP and whenever I use Windows Explorer I get the following error message.
>
>"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvienence."
>
>This error occurs frequently, sometimes when I attempt to use Explore by right clicking the "Satrt" button and selecting "Explorer" and at other times it occurs when I am in Explore and I attempt to exit back to my desktop.
>
>Any and all advice is appreciated.
>
>Omer
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

I would like to thank all of you that offered solutions to my "Windows Explore" problem.

The problem has been resolved by un-installing Webroot's Spy Sweeper V. 3.0 program.

I am now able to use "Windows Explore" without interruption.

Regards

Omer

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml