Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:01:02 +1100
Emie,

I run much the same list of programs and leave them running all the
time. I have not noticed any adverse effects, maybe because I have 512
mb of RAM.
However, I have set up the XP Scheduler to run my virus scan (complete
system scan) and Spybot once a week in an off time.
I will also add that I liked the desktop of Windows 3.11 so I have set
up XP to look and act the same as 3.11.

Orf Bartrop

Emie wrote:

> [...]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: