Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Clinton A Worley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:31:09 -0500
This happens to me to on an older system I have.
It will keep the correct time as long as I leave the system on but when I
reboot it shows 2094.
Not Y2K compliant or something.
Clint

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:25:39 +0200 "Yakymakha L. Olexandr"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Hello Gary,
>
> Friday, March 22, 2002, 1:46:51 PM, you wrote:
>
> GZ> I am having a problem with a friends system clock in that the
> year keeps reverting to 2094 no matter how many times we reset it to
> 2002. System is W98 and seems to want to live in the future more
> GZ> than the present. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> GZ> Thanks
> GZ> Gary Zimmerman
>

> You have the CMOS battery term out.
> Change it on the mobo by a new one!
>

> --
> Best regards,
>  Yakymakha
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml