Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:20:39 -0700
A good free program is DriveImageXML
http://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm

Peter Shkabara
----------------------------------

-----Original Message-----

I have a friend who runs a small business. Like many today, the economy is
hurting him. He uses a computer in the business, but is not a computer
expert. I would like to set up his computer so he can clone the C: drive to
another drive. If his C: drive fails, the clone would be put in it's place
and his computer and business would continue to function. I have been doing
this for years with my computers. I used to use Ghost, and now use Acronis.
I want to find a good, free, clone program for him to use. If anyone has
used such a program, I would appreciate your input. Thanks very much. Bob

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com