Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
CONI LEFFERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:16:17 -0500
Maybe someone can help with a question on copying a data file.  I am using a
laptop running MS XP Pro and using MS Outlook as my email contact manager.
The hard drive on my computer has bad sectors and needs to be replaced.
Before taking out the defective hard drive and replacing it with the new
drive coming from Dell I want to backup my Outlook data contact file on a
disc using Roxio Easy CD Creator.  I've tried every program and file I can
find but cannot locate the data file for Outlook to transfer the information
to a disc.  Then I download the data after the new hard drive is installed.
I really don't want to loose all of the contacts that I have painstakingly
installed.  Can someone tell specifically how to locate the Outlook data
file?

Thanks in advance,

Coni Lefferts