Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:38:50 -0500
Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 2:58 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] playing by modem

>I want to get more info about connection by modem. My
>friend has modem too. May I play games with him and need
>I for a net to do it? May I send letter, doc, pic, game to
him
>without using email? May he use my email account (he has
>no one) for getting email access?

    Yes Alex you can if you use a program such as AUTOSEND,
a shareware program put out by Arapahoe, which consists of
two parts, AUTOSEND and AUTOGET, which both of you must have
installed on your computers.  The contact is made via a
regular telephone call.  You can send ANY type of file, such
as TXT, EXE, JPG, etc.
    It is a bit unhandy, however, since the one who is to
receive a file must have his computer on and the AUTOGET
program activated and ready to receive.  You will have to
arrange specific times for transmission and reception.
    To have your friend use your e-mail account is another
matter.  Your friend would have to have your User Name and
Password and you cannot be on-line at the same time.
    K. Karl Kuller        [log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html