Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 06:34:53 -0700
Errol Lishman wrote:

>I have installed a second hard drive (Samsung 1.2 GIG) on my
>system.
>All I want to do with this hard drive is to make backups of
>selected files (compressed) from my main drive, a Western
>Digital Caviar 3.2 GIG set as C: and D: drives.
>Any suggestions as how to do this quickly and easily ?

Download SECOND COPY 97 from download.com or winfiles.com. This program
runs in the system tray and will back up anything from a single file to an
entire hard disk from one drive to another, either manually or on an
automatic schedule.  It is very unobtrusive. I use it to make mirror
backups of my drive C: as well as more specific backups of my email and
documents directories. It will even zip the destination files if you wish.
Excellent program.

ray reyes
Microray Computer Services
ICQ 8603107

"Whaddya mean I'm on hold?  I thought I was online!!"