Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:32:24 -0700
  Although I have the Kindle app installed on a couple of Windows PCs,
I've only ever actually read any kindle books (maybe 15 to date) on the
iPad.
  I *think* I had to log into my Amazon account from the iPad Kindle app
once.  Ever since, when I buy a Kindle book, "David Gillett's iPad"
shows up in the drop-down list of devices to deliver it to, and the next
time I open the Kindle app while online, there it comes.
  (One of the icons on the app is supposed to synchronize my "furthest
read page in this book" with my other Kindle devices, but so far as I'm
aware, the iPad is all so far.

David Gillett

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Kindle books on iPad
From: Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, January 07, 2013 8:11 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

My wife and I both have iPads. We have the "Kindle" app on them.

She has downloaded a book from the Apple Store to her PC, which is
synced with her iPad mini, and got to move it over to her mini.

What we want to know is how to buy a book from Amazon.com and get it to
an iPad, so that we can read it on the iPad with the Kindle app. (My
iPad is synced to a Mac retina.) We've never purchased books from
Amazon before...

TIA,

Dean Kukral

 PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
 visit our download web page at:
 http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>