Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:35:25 +0200
From: "David M. Childers" <[log in to unmask]>

> I have a friend who has recently purchased a computer system with numerous
> programs preinstalled.
>
> She has been advised that one of the programs has corrupted files, and it
> has been recommended that the program be uninstalled and then reinstalled.
>
> She tells me that she did not receive the program cdrom and wants to know
> how to delete the program and install one without corrupted files.
>
> Now I am/was of the impression that the seller (a national dealer with
> local outlets) should include originals of the OEM programs. This is not
> so, apparently.
>
> I certainly can instruct her the proper was to  uninstall the offending
> program, but how do I get the original, clean program for a reinstall ?

Look others CD -s what come with computer. Some OEM software  can be
located od hardware manufacurers CD-s.

If program is not theare, contact dealers support, they must know.
My computer is with Keyboard Pro typing tutorial. Somewhere in
papers is recommended contact with dealer, i cant find at moment where.

Program can be demo verison my computer is with
Estonian - English dictonary . Then is only one option - buy
full verison.

Toomas Piibe

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>