Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:23:20 -0500
Emie,

This sounds like a program that is called New.net (pronounced, new dot net).
I'm not sure what it does,
but many of the file sharing programs like Morpheus includes this program
(you can opt to not install it using Custom Installation while running
setup).  I alway's run the Custom Install/Setup if the program gives the
option, just incase it wants to install an "option" I don't want.

To see if you have this program goto the Control Panel and then choose
Add/Remove programs.
This program should be in there, with the ability to remove it.

Hope this helps,

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Emie DelRosario
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 9:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Error Message NEWDOTNETS

I cleaned up my Temporary Internet Files folder today and came up with an
error after a reboot.  The messages says... "Rundll32 has caused an error in
NEWDOTNETS_23.DLL.  Rundll32 will now close.  If you continue to experience
problems, try restarting your computer."  I acknowledge the message box by
clicking on "Close" and everything runs normally.  I know I must have
inadvertently deleted a file that causes this problem but can someone please
tell me what NEWDOTNETS_23.DLL is and what it does?  How and where can I
find this file so I can delete it?  How can I make the error message go
away?

AMD 500/WinMe/192MB RAM/10 Gigs HD/16MB VRAM/40X CD-ROM/8x4x32 CDR-W.

Thank you very much for the help!

Emie

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com