Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:05:13 +0000
Greetings Will & List--

Have you tried running System Restore and restoring settings from a time before the power outage? If this doesn't work in normal mode, try it in safe mode. I was able to recover a laptop that would not boot into "Last known good configuration", and displayed the message that Windows could not start because the following file was missing or corrupted - C:\Windows\System32\Config\System-- but would boot to "safe mode". After doing so, I ran System Restore to December 23, 2004, and the computer was able to start.

I know it won't always work, but it's worth a try.

Good luck
Paul A. Shippert
and I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the