Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:52:42 -0700
Kathie,
The only thing to do that I know of is to go this
site---->http://www.microsoft.com/technet/ and do a search in the knowledge
base using IE 6.0 as a starting point.
My understanding is that there is a way to remove 6.0 but it requires
several entries and deletions in the windows registry to accomplish this.
The other option is to reinstall Win98 ( I am assuming this is what you have
loaded?) When you get the option to save old system files click NO! This
will remove all system files and registry entries. Your apps and data should
still be recognized after the reinstall but I would do a complete backup of
the old registry and all of your data files that you value BEFORE doing the
install just in case.
The last option to try is to run sfc.exe from the start/run applet and
follow the directions after this has completed .
Good Luck with this,

Barry A. Clark
MSCE/CCNA
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathie Bass" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 5:30 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Internet Exp 6 and Outlook Exp

Hi Group,
Once again I hope someone can help me out there. I downloaded IE6 on the
27th of September and it is conflicting with my DSL setup which only
supports up to version 5.02. Today I went to uninstall version 6 and lo and
behold it wasn't listed in Add/ Remove programs in Control Panel. I used
Uninstaller and finally got rid of it and have 5.5 back but my Outlook
Express is still version 6. I want to go back to 5.5 on it also, there is no
listing for it under Add/Remove programs, I don't see anyplace to uninstall
it and if I try to download 5.5 over 6, I get an error message saying I have
the latest version.

TIA,
Kathie

---