Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:08:59 +0200
Hi everyone!
Here's a little problem I would like to get solved.
When I first ever used Outlook Express on a brand new Windows ME computer a
while ago, I tried to create my first stationery using the Stationery Wizard.
Found out I needed to change the size of the picture and therefore wanted to
open the file in the box where you choose a picture within the Stationery
Wizard, by right clicking on it and choosing "open with". Silly me, my brains
must have been somewhere else, as I tried 7 different programs until only then I
realized I had to install my graphics program of course. Now ever since I have
these 7 idiotic entries in the "open with"-list for opening jpg-files within
Stationery Wizard as well as in Explorer (only there I can use the double click
function and the files open in the correct program anyway). Sure I can work
around by choosing a different, i.e. the correct program and not take one from
the list but it is annoying/time consuming to do it this way - I hope there
is a way to delete this special "open with"-list (gif-files for example have a
different list and there the correct programs that may be used, are listed - of
course)! I tried looking through the registry for jpg and "open with" but
nothing that in my eyes would be worth to solve the problem was found.
So is there anyone out there who can tell me what to do?
TIA
Heidi Schroeder

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>