Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 00:28:56 -0600
Ian wrote

Now install Spyware Blaster 2.6.1 and Spyware Guard 2.2.

Update and run both apps and you should be (and stay) pretty clean.

Note:  If it's a new system, don't bother about SpyBot - it's best use is as a Terminator for existing problems and
a new system shouldn't have any.

I already had both those programs D\L but was afraid to install, as I didn't know what to expect.I went ahead and
installed them. I learned about them from the S&B forum.

Now will they have any effect on me going to web site or anything like that?

Juanita

---

                       http://freepctech.com/rode