Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Hardiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:24:57 -0600
Am using Windows XP SP2, WordPerfect version 12. When opening
WordPerfect 12, the following appears on my monitor:
"Document O backup file exists.  WordPerfect 12 did not exit normally
during its last use.  A backup file contains the last backup copy of
your document.  To save the backup copy please open or rename it."
There are three button choices "OPEN,"  "RENAME," "DELETE"
No matter which button I click on, the response is another pop-up "File
cannot be found"  and an "OKAY" button.
A click on the "OKAY." closes this.   How can I get rid of these "pop-ups?"
 Thank you.
John Hardiman

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml