Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
HERB CHADNOW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:12:27 -0400
Hi,
Hope I can get help on this.
I'm trying to print a pdf file on a hp 950 printer.
I have windows xp
The printer just sends out the correct amount of blank pages.
How do I correct this.
Thanks,
Herb Chadnow

If you're the slowest car on the road you will never have traffic.

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml