Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Butch Knorr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:10:10 -0500
Amem Brother!!!!
I fell Microsoft and to a lesser degree Intel have done enormous damage
to our computing enviorment. The original IBM PC was not designed to
perform the tasks asked of it today. Because for marketing hype and
short sightedness on the part of businesses the machine was never
allowed to develop into a reliable and stable platform.

What has happened has allowed me too make a good living. I do not fell I
am doing truely professinal work when my solution to a major server or
high end workstation is to reload the OS. Not restore from backup but
start from scratch.

--
Butch Knorr
mailto:[log in to unmask]

artificial intelligence is no match for dumb luck

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html