Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:32:12 +0200
-----Original Message-----
1.  I'm running on Win98 SE platform; and when I click on Start button, then
right-click on the Favorites  list that drops down, I can select "Sort by
Name" near the bottom of the favorites list.    However, I don't really know
whether this feature is native to Win98 or a feature of some utility I've
added.  Moreover, it does not seem to create a global change.

I have this feature in Win 95. It is installed with IE. Not available on
IE3; not sure about IE4 (never installed it on this computer); definitely in
IE5. Strictly, it's probably introduced with a new version of common
controls.

Joe

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org