Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 15:01:58 -0700
On 3 May 99, at 21:19, Alex Polenov wrote:

> You must select system drive in BIOS. There are only
> one drive for system may exist. Then, if you'll want return
> back to Windows, reset system drive to C.

  I may be confusing him with someone else, but I had assumed that Mick was
the person who recently asked about setting up a partition to boot to DOS,
and using the Boot Manager that comes with Partition Magic to select whether
to boot from his current Win 9x partition or his new DOS partition.
  I had replied at that time that this is exactly what I have set up on one
of my machines.  I think it's just a strange coincidence that his DOS
partition, like mine, is seen as "G:" when the Win 9x partition boots as "C:".

  [As far as the BIOS knows, the Boot Manager partition is the "system
drive".  The fact that it just pops up a menu and lets the user select a
partition to "really" boot from is never noticed by the BIOS.  There are half
a dozen other such products on the market.]

David G

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html