Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:53:23 -0500
Brad,

thanks for the lead.  I think I have an additional problem in that I cannot revert
back tio the previous version when going thru add/remove programs.  I get the mesage
that asks if i want to, but when i OK that i get another message about files missing
or being corrupt... I had IE4.01 with SP! working fine.. installed the IE5 beta over
that.. and had problems ever since.. was hoping the final IE5 would overcome them,
but it didnt.  Am thnking that a complete redo of the disk, fdisk and reformat, may
be the best overall approach... will clean up everything.  Maybe its time..*s*

thanks again..!!!

Dave Hurst