Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:53:28 -0000
Jim,

It seems that you are honing in on where the problem
occurs. This is what happened to me: I am currently
moving my web site to a new host and have been
given a mechanism (an Url) to access and test
the new host prior to actual transfer.

I found that trying to access a page which does not
yet exist on the new host, using "HREF", correctly
gave me the 'not existing' message. But where I used
"href" it took me to the actual current web host.(In all
cases I am using relative Urls).  The problem was of course
that I could not tell if my links were working properly
or not in the second case.  I therefore changed all href
to HREF to be sure.

> From:    Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: HTML:   difference between HREF and href
>
> Harvey,
>
> The HTML language is not case sensitive, so a link
> could be lower case or upper case and __should__ work.
>
> The problem you are experiencing seems to be happening
> more and more often lately.  I am not sure whether the
> problem is with the host server (the PC where the web page
> "lives") or the domain server (the PC responsible for converting
> the text based URL into it's true numerical IP address), but this is
> not an HTML problem.
>
> Jim Meagher

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com