Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Hounslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:37:50 -0500
I have had great success with "Bulk File Rename"
http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php

It is free (allthough they suggest a donation if you like the program). You
can simultaneously change the total name or add and/or remove pieces of the
file name (in a list of files) at the beginning, end, or in the middle of
the name. There is a small learning curve but its well worth it. It has a
window that shows the results before you do the rename, and the undo works
very well! The windows option does not come even close! Some time ago I had
to change literally hundreds of names of files in many different folders and
this totally saved my sanity (such as it is!).

Arthur Hounslow

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml