Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
JM Sudela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:13:14 -0500
I recently upgraded to Win ME. Have encountered a problem when trying to use
my scanner UMAX Astra 1220U.
Problem ! It won't work.
Checked the UMAX website for help and found much to my dismay that the
scanner is not compatible with WIN ME
and based upon my interpretation of their advisory, it doesn't look like
they will be issuing a fix.
Apart from ditching the scanner and buying a new one, I thought that one
solution would be to load Win 98SE on my 2nd HDD in the PC as a work around.
I figure that I could load the older OS with the minimum amount of features
and install my Scanner software to that drive.
What do you think? Can this be accomplished relatively easy?
I'm not quite sure how to load a 2nd OS on my PC!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Jim Sudela

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html