Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harlen Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:44:35 -0500
At 12:18 PM 12/6/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Happy Holidays > Listers,
>         >
>I'm contemplating getting a camera for my PC and all the cameras I've looked
> > at require a USB connection.  I'm currently running Windows 95B and I >
>understand that it doesn't support USB.  So, I'm wanting to > upgrade to
>another version of Windows. I've heard that Windows ME is > geared for home
>use while both Windows 98 and 2000 are more of a business/network > oriented
>package.  Is this a fairly easy job for someone who is a novice at upgrades?
>I have installed software and hardware but not many upgrades (if there's a
>difference).  I've been following PCSoft and PCBuild for a couple of years
>and have been able to follow without much confusion so it's not as though I
>don't know anything.

Hi there...

Windows 95b does support USB, although not as well as Win98., (some say). I
have one computer here that's running an Intel Create and Share cam thru
the USB port with 95b. If you would like to try it before you go out and
spend cash on a new operating system, the files are on the win95b setup
disk. I don't have the disk handy, but navigate thru he disk with explorer
and you'll find a USB folder... just run the .exe

You'll also need either the built-in USB ports or a separate USB bracket
and connector to plug into if you don't already have one. Also, run thru
the motherboard manual to see if it has a USB connection on it.

Harlen Linke